Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Now the cookies mock me

While the hard drive is in ICU, I took a break to get some Chinese food for lunch. I am apprehensive, as my history with fortune cookies has not been so good as of late. AM I being paranoid? You be the judge. Today's cookie quote is:

"There's no problem that cannot be solved over a green tea ice-cream."

Though I, and perhaps my hard drive, would beg to differ, I can only see this as the cookie mocking my circumstances. I wonder what it is that I have done to offend the cookie gods, and what it is they are looking for in return. I am too freaked out to think normally. Frankly, if you though cookies were after you, you'd be a bit nuts as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

crackers my friend, crackers. didja ever think of converting to crackers?

uncle wally said...

dude, if the cookies are after me, I ain't about to convert to crackers. You ever seen an angry Ritz?

Anonymous said...

dude, i got that same fortune today! I once had a fortune that read:

"Wow! A secret message from your teeth!"

talk about a weird fortune...