Wednesday, February 13, 2008

good news, not so good news. . .

The good news is, I saw a ridiculously low number for a resting heart rate, 63, which, in my fat addled case, is rather good news. The not so good news is that the scale seems to have parked itself for a while, what's known as a plateau in weight loss circles. But I take note of the former, since continued success along these lines means I can rid myself of the stupid hypertension drugs should I stay the course. And I would guess that good news as far as the heart is concerned, particularly around valentines day, is better than a pound or two shaved off my svelte physique. Soon it will be warmer around here, and I can get on the bike and motor about for more varied and longer workouts, so that's something to look forward to. . .

No comments: