Monday, January 7, 2008

Oh the pain, the pain . . .


Well, after pounding away on the various exercise equipment in the basement, I found a new muscle pain. Just above the knees, and it kicks in every time I try to walk, worse going up and down stairs. It was a dvd that did this, a cycling get in shape dvd that starts off with, I think he said, Hindu crunches. Start with your arms straight out, palms down, then as you bring your arms in to your sides, your palms will turn up and into fists. Continuing, point your hands down to your feet, and as you bend at the knees, touch the back of your heels. Stand back up and return your arms out front. In the dvd, he opens with 100 of these gems. I think I got less than a third of that, pausing in spots. Now, 2 days later, the pain has dulled, but still hurts. Now I can't wait to see what happens to me tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah - the dreaded Hindu crunches. Gotta be careful of those.